Tuesday 3 July 2018

A Retired teacher under 30 Earns Ksh 1M monthly.



Screenshot_20180421-141320


How I feel excited when I see young people who have decided to take charge of their own economy,become their own boss and live their Dreams working online.The question is “WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR INTERNET????
Meet Mr Havy, a 27 year-old gentleman who fired his BOSS in TEACHING career and now working full time as a professional online marketer.See what He had to say……..
” I am a Trained Teacher who quited Teaching in December 2013 after getting Sick and Tired of Earning a Tiny Income of Ksh 15,000 Monthly, Being Overworked and Underpaid and I Could Hardly Pay the Monthly Bills with this Tiny Income
I knew I had a Great Potential in Life and was looking for an Opportunity to Exploit my Full Potential and Achieve e Greatness in Life.
In  2014 ,I got a Canadian company which gave me a business deal to work as social media expert  I did the business for almost 3 years.  Ending the year 2016, I was tired of insanity, doing the same things expecting different results.
I saw the Big Business Opportunity with ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL and Joined AIM GLOBAL Immediately.
In only 8 Months since ending the year 2016, the business was already earning to Ksh 100,000 on profits  Income WEEKLY which is Approx Ksh 400,000 Monthly Income.”. This is when I decide to buy my first car after 8 months. Also was able to start building my mum a house.
Screenshot_20180421-142427
=> AIM GLOBAL is TURNING ORDINARY PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME TO BE EXTRAORDINARILY WEALTHY, Developing  Young Online Millionaires in the world.
=> AIM GLOBAL Pays out Commissions EVERY DAY. MEANING YOU GET PAID 365 DAYS A Year.
Screenshot_20180421-141847
Members are at Liberty to Withdrawal whatever they have Earned in their DTC (personal web page)  Back office Every DAY as they Wish.”

Havy’s WEEKLY Income Paid via BANK (ECOBANK)  in only 1 MONTH HE made ksh 800,000 (Making everyone’s  dream every 30 days)
Screenshot_20180421-142136
“I Enjoy Time Freedom with AIM GLOBAL Business and I Can Now live a Lifestyle that Many people in Ordinary JOBs can only Dream About .
Screenshot_20180421-142446
I pity fellow teachers running in the streets singing ‘HAKI YETU’ since I know one thing there is no job that can really make you RICH.If at all the government wants its civil servants to succeed then why don’t it give tax free salaries to its employees.?
My current joy is not the money I am making but transformation of thousands of my team members where many of them earns upto Ksh 100,000 weekly. Also traveling the world courtesy of the company.
FB_IMG_1524311691400
The moment I opened my mind to entrepreneurship I started seeing all my dreams come true..800,000- 1,300,000 is just a basic income since with my program I have a huge potential to start making ksh 5,000,000-10,000,000 in the next few Months . Am headed here.”
Screenshot_20180421-143845
IF YOU WOULD ALSO LIKE TO JOIN US  AND START MAKING A GUARANTEED 10,000-100,000 ON A WEEKLY BASIS,TEXT/WHATSAPP your name, email and location to +254790159322 FOR QUICK ASSISTANCE . LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE
INCOME DISCLAIMER:- Please NOTE
1. AIM GLOBAL is a Real Legitimate Business moving it’s products via network of people  and ITS Not a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME and NOT AN INVESTMENT SCAM Where you are Promised Returns/Profits by Depositing a Lump-sum amount of Money
2. The AIM GLOBAL  Income Examples shown is as a Result of Hard Work and DEDICATION and FOCUS in Building a Big Sales Team to share and distribute  the AIM GLOBAL  Products .
3. Results VARY from Individual to another Depending on very Many Factors Like How Many Hours they Put into the Business and the Focus and Willingness to LEARN.
4. The Average Time to SEE some Tangible Results with AIM is After 3-6 Months of Smart Work and Learning and Building a SALES Team with AIM GLOBAL.

No comments: